Saturday, May 7, 2011

Running Schedule...

So tomorrow we run!  I don't usually post up about the running schedule, but tomorrow we're going to go for between 18 and 20 miles.  There are three upcoming 30K races I want to do, so we might as well start building up the mileage.  Here's a link to those races: http://www.tejastrails.com/CaptKarl.html.

Sunday's 14.6 mile route
Last week we got 14.6 miles under our belt, but we ran out of time to hit the 30K (18.64 miles) mark.  That data is here: http://connect.garmin.com/activity/82840924.

So we'll try it again tomorrow at 6:15...well, I get there at 6:15 to do a 3-mile warm-up lap at the "fox trot"--the other side of Memorial where the pretty people run--you're welcome to join me for that if you like...if not, I will be back at my truck at 7:00 to meet you for the trail run.

Yes, there will be dropout points during the run...every 3-5 miles for those wanting to run shorter distances.

Bring water and food if you plan on running more than 5 miles. We'll swing by the cars as "rest stops" to refuel. You can certainly run less and dropout at anytime.

See u tomorrow AM. And, I'll also have the CST-X shirts! :-)

1 comment:

  1. So I had company for the first 8 miles, but had to finish the last 10 alone...but 30K is possible on trails...
    :-)
    Time: 3:00:17
    Distance: 18.65 miles
    1,699 Calories
    Avg Moving Pace: 9:31 min/mile
    Avg HR: 161 bpm
    Max HR: 177 bpm
    http://connect.garmin.com/activity/84278667

    ReplyDelete